The following is an example of modifying an existing Amazon account. If you don't have one, you will be creating a new one taking note about Country Settings. Alternatively, you may decide to have two accounts with different Country Settings, but there will be some complication: you will need to remember with of your devices is connected with which of your Amazon accounts.
(1) Access Amazon site using a Web browser and sign in.
(2) Place the cursor on "Account & Lists" in the menu bar. Then select "Manage Your Content and Devices" from the drop down list.
(3) Select the "Settings" tab,
(4) Change the Country Settings:
Select a country that has a fully functional Amazon store that you may use without language problem.
(5) You are new to Kindle? If you wish to use Kindle for PC, get it free from the Amazon store on the web and install it on your PC. If you are going to use Kindle on your mobile device, activate and/or start it using your Amazon account that you have just modified.
(6) From inside your Kindle application, search the book by title or ASIN (B07649C2FY).